Saturday, March 24, 2007

Store Reorganization

I just completed an update to my CafePress Store beginning the process of re-organizing the store to have it so each image, or photo used to create products will be it's own sub-section of the artwork type section.

For example: There are now three sub-sections in the Photomanipulation section, called Nova, Prickly, and Fire Etched Crystal. Instead of having to pick the products bearing those designs from a too large listing in Photomaipulation, you pick the design, and then you will find all the products using it in the design's sub-section.

So far, I have just gotten those three done, but will be working on this until I have created a sub-section for each design, and moved all it's products into that sub-section. Once that is complete, I will start adding more new products for most of the designs.

No comments: